• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Adobe sign Add-In for Outlook

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our Adobe Sign Add-In for Outlook is not working on the desktop version of Outlook. The add-in is installed correctly and works through the web browser version of Outlook. However, we need it to work on the desktop version (as it always has) because the Desktop version of Outlook is connected/linked to our business software. The Adobe Sign add in is on the 'new message', you can click the send for signature button successfully, add your pdf file and recipient, but once you select more options or continue, the pop up screen opens but never loads to the next step. It is like there is a pop blocker or something but we have had our IT person look into the issue and they cannot see an issue that he can fix. I just called adobe support and just as they started speaking with me to ask my issue, they hung up. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kasey!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you are using the Adobe Sign Add-in with desktop version Outlook, please confirm if the issue started occurring recently.

Please ensure that the application is updated to the latest version and try also to reboot the machine once. Check if that helps.

Is it an issue only when you try to send documents via the Outlook add-in? Did you try sending documents via the Acrobat application? 

It would be helpful if you can share a small video of the issue occurring at your end.

Share the application and OS version on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any update on this? We're having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shaneh,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please ensure that your Creative Cloud desktop application and Acrobat Pro DC application are updated to the latest version. Try once signing out of the application and reboot the machine. 

Then sign in again and check if you still experience the issue.

Also, check if you can use the service online without any issues. Open this link: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ and sign in using your Adobe ID (email address) and password. Then check if you can send the document without any issues.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud and Adobe are up-to-date. I did what you said and it's still not working. I now get this error "auth.services.adobe.com refused to connect."

And it works with the online version and in Adobe itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Remove Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime.

This is the answer I got in June 2021.

This is a known issue and has been logged as bug with our engineering team under - DCSI-22569

There is no ETA available for the fix but you can enquire us with this bug number in future to get an update on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines