Highlighted

issue with bookmarks on dynamic forms created using AEM Forms Designer 6.5

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've added bookmarks on my form section headings using Adobe Pro.  I highlighted the sectiong headings title and add bookmarks and set magnification zoomed in bigger to the section heading title.  It seems to work fine before the form is filled.  Once the form is filled some of the sections are pushed down as the content is dynamic.  These bookmark section headings are not being displayed on the beginning of the section.  the viewer displayed the original magnificaiton setting on the page.  Seems like bookmarking is not working as it should be.  Am i setting it incorrectly?  How do you resolve this?  I want the bookmark to be displayed at the beginning of each section when the content expand.

thank you

TOPICS
How to, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

issue with bookmarks on dynamic forms created using AEM Forms Designer 6.5

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've added bookmarks on my form section headings using Adobe Pro.  I highlighted the sectiong headings title and add bookmarks and set magnification zoomed in bigger to the section heading title.  It seems to work fine before the form is filled.  Once the form is filled some of the sections are pushed down as the content is dynamic.  These bookmark section headings are not being displayed on the beginning of the section.  the viewer displayed the original magnificaiton setting on the page.  Seems like bookmarking is not working as it should be.  Am i setting it incorrectly?  How do you resolve this?  I want the bookmark to be displayed at the beginning of each section when the content expand.

thank you

TOPICS
How to, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
radzmar LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AEM Forms Designer creates dynamic forms (XFA forms). Those forms are rendered everytime again by merging a template and data when opening the form. XFA forms can have bookmarks, bur those have to be added into the template already and cannot be added by Acrobat afterwards. Here's a tool to add those bookmarks in Designer: https://thelivecycle.blogspot.com/search/label/Bookmark

You can also add them manually into the XML source.

Bookmark element in XML sourceBookmark element in XML source

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0