• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issue with Buttons i acrobat

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NICE - Adobe EOL this product after we have used it to create a ton of Portfolio PDF's.  Now there is no list showing only the first email.  Thanks.

This is why we are switching to Foxit - we can buy 4 to 5 Foxit Business Pro license for the cost of ONE Adobe Acrobat license. 

Lesson Learned.

Oh and nice with the Acrobat X and XI update and render it useless - NICE.  I paid an arm and a leg for your software and YOU decide if i can use it or when i can use it by throwing an update that grays out the edit and different buttons.  

Made the switch to Foxit much easier.  Whoever monitors this forum from Adobe - you can contact me anytime you want.  I am more than willing to tell you exactly what I think of your tactics. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You are talkign about acrobat issues and i have moved this thread to the acrobat forum so you can have more help with your issue. the buttons issue you mention does not sound related to flash EOL.

I never used foxit, does it use flash technology? just trying to understand why you making the comparison, seems like either way you had to stop using flash? you mention the buttons issue. can you elaborate? 

thread moved to acrobat forum

Also renamed you thread to "issue with buttons" since that is what i think the issue you had.

cheers

jonathan

[moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines