At the beginning of January I have started using Adobe DC Pro at work. My main goal is to share files with 5-15 people and ask for their comments in a file. I know how to do this but it has major problems which make it unsuable for me:
1. A lot of my contacts cannot open the sent files even though using different browsers. For me Internet Explorer does not work. The top bar will show up but the file will not load. Firefox apparently does not work either.
2. At least two coworkers within the same organisation didn't even receive the initial email.
3. On some files I can add the people that shall receive the shared document and they will receive the email. Wenn I open the file again the next day, these people are no longer in the list and when I readd them, they receive the same email again
4. A missing feature: When the deadline has passed and the one possible reminder has been sent and someone has still not replied, I have to remind again via email.
5. I have a contact that put in 5 comments on different sections of the PDF but they all bunch up on one corner.
Please tell me I have some setting set to "not working" otherwise unfortunately this program is completely unsuable for me.