• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with shared files to comment

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the beginning of January I have started using Adobe DC Pro at work. My main goal is to share files with 5-15 people and ask for their comments in a file. I know how to do this but it has major problems which make it unsuable for me:

1. A lot of my contacts cannot open the sent files even though using different browsers. For me Internet Explorer does not work. The top bar will show up but the file will not load. Firefox apparently does not work either.

2. At least two coworkers within the same organisation didn't even receive the initial email.

3. On some files I can add the people that shall receive the shared document and they will receive the email. Wenn I open the file again the next day, these people are no longer in the list and when I readd them, they receive the same email again

4. A missing feature: When the deadline has passed and the one possible reminder has been sent and someone has still not replied, I have to remind again via email.

5. I have a contact that put in 5 comments on different sections of the PDF but they all bunch up on one corner.

Please tell me I have some setting set to "not working" otherwise unfortunately this program is completely unsuable for me.

Thank you for helping

Gini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Never open the files in a browser. Save them locally and then open using Adobe Acrobat or Reader.

2. Check your email client settings. Maybe upload the file to a file-sharing website (like Adobe Document Cloud or Google Drive) and send a link to it, instead of attaching it to a mass email.

3-5. I thought you just sent the file out and then collected the results. Did you actually use the Distribute Form command?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines