Issues adding a logo file with transparent background to PDF document

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add logos to a PDF document in Adobe Acrobat DC. The logos have transparent backgrounds but every time I add one it appears with a  background color of some sort. How do I add these logos so that the transparency of the backgrounds stays intact?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Transparencies for image files are handled with image manipulation programs or image editors. 

Since you mentioned that the logo already have a transparent background, I am not sure if your inquiry is based on trying to find an editing built-in feature to handle the background layer editing of an image file with Adobe Acrobat.

If that is what you're asking, You won't be able to do that directly in Acrobat.

However, if for some unkown logical reason the Acrobat software is adding a background color to the field objects where you're uploading the logos in that PDF, then you may be able to change the background color of those field objects to no color (or transparent).

Would you mind providing a screenshot of what  you're seeing on screen?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you add the logos?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines