• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues Converting Word to PDF

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into this issue for the first time today.  I am trying to convert a word doc to pdf and it will not work.  It keeps saying, "Unable to process.  Please contact customer support for help."  I did as directed, however, after clearing cookies and cache, etc. from browsing history I still had the same issue.  I was then told to contact the community forum to resolve the issue.  I'm a paying member, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with my subscription.  Please advise.

Thank you,

John

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several ways to make a PDF from an MS Word document. Can you give us a bit more info?

• Windows or Mac
  • What version of MS Word (including the build number)
  • What method are you using to make the PDF: please give us the steps you're taking

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to create PDF from a Word document.

++ Adding to the discussion

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to create the PDF from Word? 

Is this a behavior with a particular word file or with all the files that you want to create PDF from? Please try with a different file and check.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC and make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20074 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also please share the screenshot of the issue/error message for a better understanding.

You may try creating the PDF from the following ways described in the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/how-to/create-pdf-files-word-excel-website.html and see if that works for you.

Keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines