• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues when changing font color

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing major issues when trying to change font colors on an already-existing pdf file; It changes the format of other sentences within the same textbox (i.e. words overlapping with one another).  This has occured countelessly, and has been genuinely stressful. Has anyone else experienced similar problems, and if so, how did you fix it? 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That apears to me to be a font availability problem. Do you have installed the same font than the document font on your system?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the late reply.  Never thought font issues could be the cause; will definitely look into it as I do remember some notifications popping up regarding downloading the font.  Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines