Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with saving a PDF form following initial filling

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have been working on a form which is filled in each week using Adobe Reader.  I created the form in Acrobat PRO DC and in trialling it, have discovered that once week one has been inputted into the fields in the form and saved, when I open it to fill in week two, it won't allow me to simply save the document.  I have to give it a new file name.  I don't want to do this.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Is it even possible?

Thanks

Debs 🙂

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Debs,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, on saving the file you are getting the option to save as with a file name.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20067 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also please try the following preference setting and see if that helps. Open the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC > Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enhanced security at startup' > Click OK and reboot the application. and check

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines