• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issues with using a digital signature

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to digitally sign a document using a military cac, it worked two weeks ago and i havent changed any settings and nothing has changed on my certificates. doesnt give me the option to sign anymore and prompts for digital id config. when i do that it says it cant find it but i use the smart card on all required web sites without issue. thanks in advance for any assistance.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In which operating system is this occuring?

Is this happening with every PDF that you try to digitally sign with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC or just one particular PDF in your personal computer? Recursively, is this also happening with every PDF that you try to digitally sign with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC or just one particular PDF in a government computer?

Are you working online or offline when this happens? Also, can you confirm if this issue appeared soon after the latest update was applied to Acrobat? 

Is your IT support team tracking this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines