• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Italics in comments does not show in DC20

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new version of Acrobat, I can not see comments in italc, when imported into InDesign. Only if I open it in Acrobat. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain your workflow?  I'd like to try to reproduce this issue to help troubleshoot, and need more details.

Thanks,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I produce books, and when I have made my layout I send a Pdf for proofreading. The editor will mark all the correction using the coments tools. If something needs to be in italics he og she will write the text in italic (as apposed to regular) in the dialoguebox. The problem is, that text I see does not destinguish between regular and italics. I hop you understand…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - so are you having comments entered (in the PDF) as italics on one computer, but they don't show that way on another (in Reader or Acrobat)?  How does InDesign come into play?  I am trying to get an accurate picture of your issue.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your concern, but I think too hard to explain. I am hoping that the problem will be solved in the next update of InDesign and/or Acrobat, where ever the problem is.

Best, Camilla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Could you please provide the following info to further investigate the issue ?

-Is it regression i.e. has the issue started occurring recently at your end?

-Adobe Acrobat version?

-Machine version?

Regards,

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines