Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Javascript window resizing issue

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using DC:

I somehow resized the javascript window.  I have 3 screen, it now has a slider bar at the bottom and the "OK" button has disapeared.  I move it from screen to screen and there are occasions when I can get to the OK buttom but most times not.  I have looked through the registery to for a value that might control this issue, no luck.

Any fix would be welcome, thank yuo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What "Javascript window" are you referring to exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The JavaScript editor
When you look at the window the resize portion is grayed out.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no OK button in that window...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's definitely a bug with resizing the windows. They need to disable resizing from the edges and enforce resizing from the little icon in the bottom right of the window. I am now unable to resize the Javascript debugger window using either method and my window is stretched beyond the edge of my screen. When using either method I am able to resize the window but am unable to use the window until clicking the title bar which reverts it back to its oversized window.

I am unable to find anyway to report a bug either... anyone know where to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines