Highlighted

Keyboard short for Acrobat "Add text comment" tool?

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest Windows version of Acrobat and I use the "Add text comment" (Typewriter) tool a lot (not the Text box" tool).  I've looked at the Acrobat shortcuts Web page and cannot find a shortcut for it.  Can someone please tell me what it is?  Thanks 🙂

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

There is no shortcut for this tool.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keyboard short for Acrobat "Add text comment" tool?

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest Windows version of Acrobat and I use the "Add text comment" (Typewriter) tool a lot (not the Text box" tool).  I've looked at the Acrobat shortcuts Web page and cannot find a shortcut for it.  Can someone please tell me what it is?  Thanks 🙂

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not all tools have a shortcut.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

You may also take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/keyboard-shortcuts.html  and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you can add it to custom quick tools. Here is a video that can help: How to Customize Toolbars in Acrobat DC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank all of you for your input.  However, what I had hoped for was a definitive answer that simply provided the shortcut or stated that there was no shortcut for this tool.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 1