Highlighted

Larger fonts Adobe X pro

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typewriter tool only goes to 24 size. Can type with a background (cover of book)

Comment > Drawing Markups > Add text box will give up to Text Box

Highlight text, then Ctrl E will give you up to font size up to 72 but unlike Typewriter the box blots out the background image. Is there a way to either get font sizes larger than 24 in Typewriter or a way to make the Comment/Drawing Markups/Add Text Box transparent?

When I had Adobe 8 I could use any size font on my covers.

Using Ctrl E with Typewriter brings up Properties box but just with Author: myname in it. No way to increase font size.

I really wish Adobe gave  more font sizes in Typewriter!

Note in attachment Typewriter seamlessly types on the background

Add Text Box gives larger font but blots the background with white box!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Larger fonts Adobe X pro

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typewriter tool only goes to 24 size. Can type with a background (cover of book)

Comment > Drawing Markups > Add text box will give up to Text Box

Highlight text, then Ctrl E will give you up to font size up to 72 but unlike Typewriter the box blots out the background image. Is there a way to either get font sizes larger than 24 in Typewriter or a way to make the Comment/Drawing Markups/Add Text Box transparent?

When I had Adobe 8 I could use any size font on my covers.

Using Ctrl E with Typewriter brings up Properties box but just with Author: myname in it. No way to increase font size.

I really wish Adobe gave  more font sizes in Typewriter!

Note in attachment Typewriter seamlessly types on the background

Add Text Box gives larger font but blots the background with white box!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0
Piobmohr LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just figured it out. Right Click Comment/Drawing Markups/Add Text Box to bring up Properties then click on Fill Colour then pick No Colour.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 0