Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

legal validity of signed documents - ACROBAT PRO DC

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, 

I would like to know what kind of legal validity has a document signed using ACROBAT PRO DC. I know that, once everybody has signed, I can download a document called "final audit report" and inside there is a transaction ID that you can check if the document is valid or not, but I don't know the level of validity that has. 

---

Buenos días, 

necesitaría saber qué tipo de validez legal tienen los documentos firmados utilizando ACROBAT PRO DC. Sé que, una vez todos firman, puedes descargarte un documento llamado "informe de auditoría final" y que en él hay una ID de transacción que puedes ver si el documento es válido o no pero no sé qué tipo de validez tiene. 

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The legal status is going to be different in each country. It will also depend on how the signatures were issued; self-sign certificates have no legal value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to ask a lawyer in your country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines