Highlighted

License issue with Pro 2017 purchase -Adobe Support useless

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I spent 4 hours with tech support and went through 1 phone call and 3 chats to still have the issue and more problems....

I purchased a single user license for Pro 2017 and installed it and added the SN and all  that to be told that all my seats are in use.

I contacted chat and the tech added the license to my account since it didn't show and sent me a new installer...for 2015.

Did not work. Went back to chat and the next tech told me that I had to sign up with another ID and could not have a cloud and a single purchase on the same ID. But they could not remove the license so I somehow have to use magic to unlink and relink to another account when the account its actually assigned to does not work....

Well the license is on this could account so I contact them again to let the know that a new ID did not work...So back to chat and the next tech asks for access to the computer and assures me they can fix this.

They removed and reinstalled Classic...not PRO 2017 but what do I know.

Well that did not work same license issue, so then the tech signs out the other users and activates this machine for cloud......and now I have pissed off users who got kicked out mid day and still no luck on the $500.00 software license.  Of course the tech is happy to have "fixed" the issue....

Can anyone help direct me to a competent tech support chat or number that can actually help me. I don't care how many ID's i need i just need to use the software I paid for.

Or tell me how I can move/use the single user license when installing instead of it defaulting to the cloud?

Sanjana: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Support.

Sanjana: How are you doing today?

Chris Richards: good thnaks

Sanjana: If I understand your concern correctly, you are facing issue while using the acrobat product, Right?

Chris Richards: yes i purchased a single install and it asked me to sign in to my Adobe ID

Chris Richards: after install

Sanjana: I do understand your concern , don’t worry I will try my best to help you and get you resolution.

Sanjana: May I know the e-mail id please so that I can pull up the account?

Chris Richards: I signed in and it says my license is already in use for 2 computers

Chris Richards

Sanjana: Chris, as I can check under account there is a subscription of Creative Cloud membership for which you are paying USD 52.99.

Chris Richards: right.

Sanjana: Chris, I would like to inform you that you can use your subscription under 2 system simultaneously.

Chris Richards: I am trying to active the Adobe Pro license I purchased

Chris Richards: Separate of that account

Sanjana: May I know the serial number?

Chris Richards: 1-*****

Sanjana: Can you please recheck the serial number is 24 digit onlt.

Sanjana: only.

Sanjana: Please help me with the correct e-mail id.

Chris Richards:

Chris Richards: that did not work

Sanjana: Chris, as I can check everything is okay with the serial number what I can do best for you I am registering the product under your account and then I will send you the download link through which you can download the product and use it, Is that okay with you?

Chris Richards: that works perfectly1

Chris Richards: !

Sanjana: Great.

Sanjana: Please help me with the e-mail address under which you want to register the product.

Chris Richards:

Chris Richards: that is our corporate account

Sanjana: Okay.

Sanjana: May I have your phone number to update your profile?

Sanjana:

Chris Richards:

Sanjana: Thank you for the information.

Sanjana: Please allow me 1 to 2 minutes so that I can register the product and provide the download link.

Chris Richards: ok no problem

Chris Richards: thank you

Sanjana: We appreciate your patience and regret the inconvenience.

Chris Richards: no worries

Sanjana: Chris, I would like to inform you that I have register your product under your account.

Sanjana: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html

Chris Richards: excellent

Chris Richards: thank you!

Sanjana: Please go to the above link and download the Acrobat Pro DC installer according to your system MAC or WIN and sign in with your account and put the serial number.

Chris Richards: ok I am downloading the installer now

Sanjana: Since, I am able to resolve your issue . So, shall I go ahead and close your case with your permission.

Chris Richards: ok thank you!

Sanjana: You are going to receive a customer satisfaction survey. I would appreciate it if you fill it out.

Sanjana: Thank you for contacting Adobe, goodbye!

Topics

Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

License issue with Pro 2017 purchase -Adobe Support useless

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I spent 4 hours with tech support and went through 1 phone call and 3 chats to still have the issue and more problems....

I purchased a single user license for Pro 2017 and installed it and added the SN and all  that to be told that all my seats are in use.

I contacted chat and the tech added the license to my account since it didn't show and sent me a new installer...for 2015.

Did not work. Went back to chat and the next tech told me that I had to sign up with another ID and could not have a cloud and a single purchase on the same ID. But they could not remove the license so I somehow have to use magic to unlink and relink to another account when the account its actually assigned to does not work....

Well the license is on this could account so I contact them again to let the know that a new ID did not work...So back to chat and the next tech asks for access to the computer and assures me they can fix this.

They removed and reinstalled Classic...not PRO 2017 but what do I know.

Well that did not work same license issue, so then the tech signs out the other users and activates this machine for cloud......and now I have pissed off users who got kicked out mid day and still no luck on the $500.00 software license.  Of course the tech is happy to have "fixed" the issue....

Can anyone help direct me to a competent tech support chat or number that can actually help me. I don't care how many ID's i need i just need to use the software I paid for.

Or tell me how I can move/use the single user license when installing instead of it defaulting to the cloud?

Sanjana: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Support.

Sanjana: How are you doing today?

Chris Richards: good thnaks

Sanjana: If I understand your concern correctly, you are facing issue while using the acrobat product, Right?

Chris Richards: yes i purchased a single install and it asked me to sign in to my Adobe ID

Chris Richards: after install

Sanjana: I do understand your concern , don’t worry I will try my best to help you and get you resolution.

Sanjana: May I know the e-mail id please so that I can pull up the account?

Chris Richards: I signed in and it says my license is already in use for 2 computers

Chris Richards

Sanjana: Chris, as I can check under account there is a subscription of Creative Cloud membership for which you are paying USD 52.99.

Chris Richards: right.

Sanjana: Chris, I would like to inform you that you can use your subscription under 2 system simultaneously.

Chris Richards: I am trying to active the Adobe Pro license I purchased

Chris Richards: Separate of that account

Sanjana: May I know the serial number?

Sanjana: Can you please recheck the serial number is 24 digit onlt.

Sanjana: only.

Sanjana: Please help me with the correct e-mail id.

Chris Richards:

Chris Richards: that did not work

Sanjana: Chris, as I can check everything is okay with the serial number what I can do best for you I am registering the product under your account and then I will send you the download link through which you can download the product and use it, Is that okay with you?

Chris Richards: that works perfectly1

Chris Richards: !

Sanjana: Please help me with the e-mail address under which you want to register the product.

Chris Richards:

Chris Richards: that is our corporate account

Sanjana: Okay.

Sanjana: May I have your phone number to update your profile?

Sanjana:

Chris Richards:

Sanjana: Thank you for the information.

Sanjana: Please allow me 1 to 2 minutes so that I can register the product and provide the download link.

Chris Richards: ok no problem

Chris Richards: thank you

Sanjana: We appreciate your patience and regret the inconvenience.

Chris Richards: no worries

Sanjana: Chris, I would like to inform you that I have register your product under your account.

Sanjana: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html

Chris Richards: excellent

Chris Richards: thank you!

Sanjana: Please go to the above link and download the Acrobat Pro DC installer according to your system MAC or WIN and sign in with your account and put the serial number.

Chris Richards: ok I am downloading the installer now

Sanjana: Since, I am able to resolve your issue . So, shall I go ahead and close your case with your permission.

Chris Richards: ok thank you!

Sanjana: You are going to receive a customer satisfaction survey. I would appreciate it if you fill it out.

Sanjana: Thank you for contacting Adobe, goodbye!

Topics

Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased classic acrobat a I have a serial for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2017 and I can not sign in

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF