Highlighted

License Question: Can you have two users with one email address use one licenses?

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a situation where two users that have a shared email address want to use one license of Acrobat, but not at the same time.  I'm not sure if they share the same pc or not.  Is this an option or are two licenses needed?  Also curious about the same situation using Creative Cloud.  Thanks!

Correct answer by Amal. | Adobe Employee

Hi John

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to know if two users sharing the same email can use one license of Acrobat.

As per the Adobe general terms of use , you must not enable or allow others to use the Services or Software using your account information. For more information, please refer to the 'User Conduct' of the 'Adobe general term of use' https://www.adobe.com/in/legal/terms.html

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

License Question: Can you have two users with one email address use one licenses?

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a situation where two users that have a shared email address want to use one license of Acrobat, but not at the same time.  I'm not sure if they share the same pc or not.  Is this an option or are two licenses needed?  Also curious about the same situation using Creative Cloud.  Thanks!

Correct answer by Amal. | Adobe Employee

Hi John

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to know if two users sharing the same email can use one license of Acrobat.

As per the Adobe general terms of use , you must not enable or allow others to use the Services or Software using your account information. For more information, please refer to the 'User Conduct' of the 'Adobe general term of use' https://www.adobe.com/in/legal/terms.html

Regards

Amal

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0