Highlighted

Limit on number of shares

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the middle grade subscription and if I try to share a file with more than 50 people it says I have reached my limit and try back later. Sometimes this works, sometimes not. I need to be able to send my files all at once with no limits. Help!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Limit on number of shares

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the middle grade subscription and if I try to share a file with more than 50 people it says I have reached my limit and try back later. Sometimes this works, sometimes not. I need to be able to send my files all at once with no limits. Help!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure of a middle grade subscription.

Are you referring to the Adobe Creative Cloud K-12 Schools plan  that costs $5 per K-12 student, per year, with a minimum purchase of 500 licenses?

You may want to contact Customer Care Directly: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

And also review the following guides: 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0