Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Line chart in Adobe Acrobat PDF

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bon giorno!

I want to make a PDF form for battery tests and it should include a line chart. There are four values are measures in three runs, so i want to display the change in values over time in a chart with 3 bars or lines or whatever. Is that possible with Adobe Acrobat?

Thank you

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be possible when you use the comment drawing objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not find any object in the comment section, nore in the edit section. Any advice how to use the drawing objects and linking them interactively to the values in the text fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Acrobat doesn't have that built in, would probably be best to build it elsewhere, a spreadsheet program perhaps, and then turn that into an PDF ( this could probably be automated).

There may be a way with Acrobat JavaScript to make something that looks like a chart, but I think it would be tough to do and prone to problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've created similar things in the past. It's quite complicated and requires manipulating the location of multiple line comments using a custom-made script.

If you're interested in hiring someone to develop it for you feel free to contact me via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further, including the price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines