Highlighted

Lines Disappearing from Table

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to create a fillable table in Adobe. I created the original in Word and then converted it to Adobe. Everything looked fine after converting it, however, some of the black lines in the table disappeared after I selected the 'Prepare Form' option in Adobe. I have attached an example so that you can see what I am talking about. How do I fix this?

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lines Disappearing from Table

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to create a fillable table in Adobe. I created the original in Word and then converted it to Adobe. Everything looked fine after converting it, however, some of the black lines in the table disappeared after I selected the 'Prepare Form' option in Adobe. I have attached an example so that you can see what I am talking about. How do I fix this?

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricia

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, the lines are not visible in the PDF table created from MS Word.

Please try the following preference setting and see if that works  for you.

Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > Page Display > Under Rendering, Select 'Enhance thin lines' Click OK And reboot the application and check.

Untitled.png

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF