Highlighted

Linking within PDF

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to make an a link so that when you click on it, it will take you to another page within the PDF.  How do I do that?

1. With the Selection tool, select some text and right-click.
  2. Select Create Link from the contextual menu.
    link-01.png
  3. Select Go to page view as Link Action option in the Create Link dialog box.
  4. Click Next.
    link-02.png
  5. Navigate to the Page you want to link to (do not click on any button until you are on the right page).
  6. Once you are on the right page, click Set Link in the Create Go to View dialog box.
    link-03.png
TOPICS
Create PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Linking within PDF

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to make an a link so that when you click on it, it will take you to another page within the PDF.  How do I do that?

link-01.png
  4. Click Next.
    link-02.png
  5. Navigate to the Page you want to link to (do not click on any button until you are on the right page).
  6. Once you are on the right page, click Set Link in the Create Go to View dialog box.
    link-03.png
TOPICS
Create PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 16, 2017 1
Guide ,
Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

link-01.png
  4. Click Next.
    link-02.png
    link-03.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issue with this, the links work while editing but couldn't be saved.  When reopened after saving the links disappeared.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
Jim04 LATEST
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cari got it right no one, not even Adobe, says to right-click on the selection to create a link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0