Highlighted

Links disappear

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together, in advance sorry for my bad english.

I have a problem depending a document with a lot of hyperlinks.  I bought a digital teacher planner with hyperlinks (PDF) between the document pages and wanted to add own hyperlinks between the pages. So I bought myself the pro Version of Adobe and added them in the last 50 pages of the document.  But when i saved the document the links that I created disappeared when i reopend the document. There was only the öink square box left but the informationen about the page the link should lead to was gone. In the saving options I found a box with a tick "delete broken links". When I removed that tick and saved the file again the links stayed. But when I open the document with another PDF Reader or in good notes they are partly gone again.  Does anyone have an idea what I do wrong?

It's also possible to send you the document.  There are no privat informationens included.

Thank you for your help!

Anika

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Links disappear

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together, in advance sorry for my bad english.

I have a problem depending a document with a lot of hyperlinks.  I bought a digital teacher planner with hyperlinks (PDF) between the document pages and wanted to add own hyperlinks between the pages. So I bought myself the pro Version of Adobe and added them in the last 50 pages of the document.  But when i saved the document the links that I created disappeared when i reopend the document. There was only the öink square box left but the informationen about the page the link should lead to was gone. In the saving options I found a box with a tick "delete broken links". When I removed that tick and saved the file again the links stayed. But when I open the document with another PDF Reader or in good notes they are partly gone again.  Does anyone have an idea what I do wrong?

It's also possible to send you the document.  There are no privat informationens included.

Thank you for your help!

Anika

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links work fine. If another PDF viewer is not handling them correctly you need to report the problem to the developers of that application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0