• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List address

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, How in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. How to create an own address for each list of elements:

Example: List A - Address ddddd

List B - Address C

I don't know if I am clear in my explanation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but could you give us some more explanation please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

++While we wait for your answer to Asim,

I think that you're referring to picking or selecting an item from a list of options, and based on that selection a result is displayed in another field?

If yes, there are different ways to achieve this with a combination of Adobe Acrobat's built-in features and some minimal JavaScript coding.

For example, you can use the Prepare Form tool, and create a dropdown down menu. And assign a fieldname to that field object like "myDropdown" for example.

You can then add List A, List B, and List C items  to that dropdown menu and assign the desired addresses for each item as the export value.

List A export value dddd

List B export value eeee

List C export value ffff

And then create a textfield, assign a name to this textfield like "myTextField", for example;  and use a custom calculation script with a line of code in that field like:

event.value = this.getField("myDropdown").value;

When the user picks List A from "myDropdown" the export value of "dddd"  (in your case the desired address) will be displayed automatically in "myTextField".

This is just a basic idea. Like I said, there's much more ways to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines