• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LiveCycle ES --> ES3 // Acrobat 9 --> X

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I purchased Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium. It is a legitimate, registered copy. It includes Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, etc.

The version is Acrobat 9, and I'd like to download and install Acrobat X. However, the serial number is said to be invalid. How can that be?

The issue resides in upgrading from Acrobat 9 (included in CS4) to Acrobat X. Why do I want to do this?  I have Adobe LiveCycle ES2, resident with Acrobat 9.

As I understand it, an upgrade to Acrobat X will also allow me to upgrade LiveCycle ES3 -- I require a version with the Action Builder. That feature doesn't exist in LiveCycle ES2.

The installer available on your website takes me through the wizard; however, when prompted for the serial number, I enter the one for my registered product, and it is rejected.

That's really what I am hoping to do. I don't want Acrobat XI or Forms Central. I'm not interested in a Creative Cloud subscription.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Your serial number is for the product that you purchased, you can not use it for newer versions of Acrobat, it simply doesn't work that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Upgrading from Acrobat 9 to Acrobat X was not free.

2. In any case you could never upgrade a single product using a Suite license.

3. Upgrades to Acrobat X are no longer available.

4, And new purchases of Acrobat X are no longer available.

5. And LiveCycle Designer is no longer sold.

6. And the free upgrade from ES2 to ES3 for Acrobat users expired years ago.

Find another plan that doesn't involve Designer,. which is basically obsolete except as part of a large enterprise product for making web forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution. Thanks.

This can be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you also help me where I can find ADOBE livecycle manager ES3 Installer for WINDOWS.  I have a current application on the same running on WINDOWS 2008.  I have to move it to a different server now.  If you can help me with the same. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines