• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading Adobe Acrobat Pro XI on my new desktop

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Acrobat XI Pro about 5 years back. I would like to load on my new desktop. I am asked for the serial # to proceed with the installation. Unfortunately I did not record the Ser # from initial instal. I paid a good price for what I thought was a lifetime subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buying a program does no good at all if you don't keep track of the serial number... do you keep the key when you buy a car?

Lost information https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Find-serial-number-without-Adpbe-ID/td-p/7769446
- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows
- Also https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html
- when you find your serial number(s) write them down and put in a desk drawer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T. I respectfully asked for possible solution! Your opinion is a no brainer nor helpful at this point. Please refrain from lecturing! Yes of course when I purchased I should of recored the Ser #. My bad! I tried to recover from my billing in the Adobe.com,  but to no surprise they do not support my version therefore have no record. Nice cash grab by Adobe. So much for lifetime subscriptions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have access to Acrobat XI Pro on your old Windows computer, you can use Belarc Advisor to recover the serial number. It usually does a great job of pulling a list of all your apps and serial numbers.

https://www.belarc.com/products_belarc_advisor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you registered Acrobat Pro 11 with your Adobe ID when you originally installed the software, the record of that serial number should be available if you follow the guidance given at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html .

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to extract serial number via Belarc. On new desktop provided hthe ser #. Adobe responded that version no longer supported. I guess it is a dead end.

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not supported but it should still be usable. If you have the installer and serial number then you should be able to install and then activate it over the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines