Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Location of Custom Stamps

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have several custom stamps made using Acrobat X Pro several years ago. In the program they are located  in the Comment > Stamps > Annotations > Custom Stamps.

I would like to migrate them to Acrobat Pro DC so they are available in the latest Acrobat version, however I can't locate them anywhere in the file structure.

Anyone know where they are located in Acrobat?

The original images were either png of gif files.

Is there a way to migrate them - program to program - or to copy them Acrobat X Pro to Acrobat DC Pro without having to recreate them?

thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

It depends on your OS. Since you selected Windows it will probably be under this folder:

C:/Users/<USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Acrobat/10.0/Stamps

Copy them to the equivalent folder on the new computer (keep in mind the version number and username are probably different there).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on your OS. Since you selected Windows it will probably be under this folder:

C:/Users/<USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Acrobat/10.0/Stamps

Copy them to the equivalent folder on the new computer (keep in mind the version number and username are probably different there).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Would you be able to tell me where to put the PDF when using MacOS X El Capitan (v 10.11.6).

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, do you have a different location for iOS Catalina?  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run this script from the JS Console to get the path for your installation:

app.getPath("user", "stamps")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the stamp folder in Windows 10 for Acrobat DC?? I cannot find it. The subfolders showing up in the users/username/appdata/roaming/adobe/dc are "collab," "forms," "JScache," and "security." Thanks for any assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found mine in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Stamps.

This worked perfectly for me....thanks for the help Try67! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Worked perfectly. An unusual system of converting those png files to pdf, placing at the bottom of a blank page, & assigning the file a random name.

Solved the problem. Really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked in C:\Users\CarmenLopez\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\2020 and the Stamps folder has files with jibberish names. Any where else I can look??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those files with the "jibberish" names are the stamp files. Open them and scroll past the first blank page and you'll see. If you wish you can even rename them so they have more meaningful names, actually. Just close Acrobat first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines