Highlighted

Location of Custom Stamps

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have several custom stamps made using Acrobat X Pro several years ago. In the program they are located  in the Comment > Stamps > Annotations > Custom Stamps.

I would like to migrate them to Acrobat Pro DC so they are available in the latest Acrobat version, however I can't locate them anywhere in the file structure.

Anyone know where they are located in Acrobat?

The original images were either png of gif files.

Is there a way to migrate them - program to program - or to copy them Acrobat X Pro to Acrobat DC Pro without having to recreate them?

thanks,

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

It depends on your OS. Since you selected Windows it will probably be under this folder:

C:/Users/<USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Acrobat/10.0/Stamps

Copy them to the equivalent folder on the new computer (keep in mind the version number and username are probably different there).

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Location of Custom Stamps

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have several custom stamps made using Acrobat X Pro several years ago. In the program they are located  in the Comment > Stamps > Annotations > Custom Stamps.

I would like to migrate them to Acrobat Pro DC so they are available in the latest Acrobat version, however I can't locate them anywhere in the file structure.

Anyone know where they are located in Acrobat?

The original images were either png of gif files.

Is there a way to migrate them - program to program - or to copy them Acrobat X Pro to Acrobat DC Pro without having to recreate them?

thanks,

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

It depends on your OS. Since you selected Windows it will probably be under this folder:

Copy them to the equivalent folder on the new computer (keep in mind the version number and username are probably different there).

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2016 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2016 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Would you be able to tell me where to put the PDF when using MacOS X El Capitan (v 10.11.6).

Many thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2016 1
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, do you have a different location for iOS Catalina?  Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run this script from the JS Console to get the path for your installation:

app.getPath("user", "stamps")

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the stamp folder in Windows 10 for Acrobat DC?? I cannot find it. The subfolders showing up in the users/username/appdata/roaming/adobe/dc are "collab," "forms," "JScache," and "security." Thanks for any assistance!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Worked perfectly. An unusual system of converting those png files to pdf, placing at the bottom of a blank page, & assigning the file a random name.

Solved the problem. Really appreciate it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2016 0