• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locking an image in place in Acrobat

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a image of a form (jpg) that I would like to use as a template to create my own form. I wanted to lock the image and arrange it in the very back so that I can build the form in front of it. Issue is when I start to build the form the image moves around when I don't want it to. Is there any way of locking an image in place in Acrobat? 

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat you can use images as background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat's editor is inflexible and annoying. Use almost any other app to make the static background of the form, then convert to PDF to add the fill-in form fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you convert the image to a PDF file it will become static contents. Then you can add fields on top of it and it will remain "locked" in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines