Highlighted

Logic Branching in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a form within Acrobat Pro DC and wondered if it was possible to include conditions within the questions? I am trying to set the form up so that, for example, if you answer 'other' in the drop down boxes you must then answer the below question to state what the 'other' is.

Hope that makes sense!

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Logic Branching in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a form within Acrobat Pro DC and wondered if it was possible to include conditions within the questions? I am trying to set the form up so that, for example, if you answer 'other' in the drop down boxes you must then answer the below question to state what the 'other' is.

Hope that makes sense!

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is possible with javascript.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
Asim123 LATEST
Contributor ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need some1 to help you with the code, post more details.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0