Looking to find Shortcut Key to More Tools - Clear Document in editable PDF for Windows 10

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - New to the community board.  Is there a shortcut key(s) to clear an editable PDF so that I may create a VBA script to autofill and create another unique pdf (i.e. monthly invoices)?.

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC during the  7 days free trial period but would buy the full version if I can utilize the Clear Form feature using a Shortcut Key for Windows 10.

I have the VBA script created..just looking to see if Adobe software is able to provide the shortcut key.

Thank you for your help!!

WJA

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Looking to find Shortcut Key to More Tools - Clear Document in editable PDF for Windows 10

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - New to the community board.  Is there a shortcut key(s) to clear an editable PDF so that I may create a VBA script to autofill and create another unique pdf (i.e. monthly invoices)?.

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC during the  7 days free trial period but would buy the full version if I can utilize the Clear Form feature using a Shortcut Key for Windows 10.

I have the VBA script created..just looking to see if Adobe software is able to provide the shortcut key.

Thank you for your help!!

WJA

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe there's a shortcut for that, but if you can execute JavaScript code then it's easily done, by using this command:

this.resetForm();

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the kind and quick response... Can I place this JavaScript code into Excel VBA?

Best,

WJA

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0