• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Adobe Export program, complete with serial number.

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a recent HHD "crash". It took a long time to get that back but, when it did, I'd lost my Adobe Export program. All the emails etc were there, including invoices etc. It is due to renew tomorrow.I've just been a very long time with the Adobe techs, including my computer being run by one of them, again for quite a long time. He seemed to want me to download the DC program. When I tried that, it said there was already a higher program installed. It did that again. All I want is a serial number and then, I can re-download my program, put that in and (I hope) off we go. They didn't seem to want (or I wonder be able) to give me that. I have the order number, the renewal request for tomorrow. Surly there's a record somewhere that has my serial number on it? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I didn't notice this until I scanned something and it came out as a BMP. Useless!

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Export PDF is not a program and doesn't have a serial number. It's a web-based service that is connected to your Adobe account and can be used either via the free Adobe Acrobat Reader or a browser, by going here: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tools/?group=group-convert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines