• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lots of issues with Acrobat DC, primarily with signing PDFs

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been facing a lot of issues with Acrobat DC lately, I can't seem to get it to work. I have the latest app installed, I signed in and out of my account, I'm running the latest BigSur on a 2020 mbpro. When I try to sign a PDF, the app either crashes or shows me a transparent black backdrop that's supposed to be behind a modal dialog, sometimes with a single white pixel, other times an empty dialog in the middle of it. When I click Sign Document in the header, hover states of the Add Signature and Add Initials controls are mixed up, the one I hover over stays white and the other gets highlighted with blue, both lead to the backdrop situation explained above. Adobe Sign and Fill &Sign controls in the sidebar don't work either. I also noticed that when I open my notifications it also shows an empty panel. Please help me find a workaround and fix these and let me use the app, otherwise, I have no use for my subscription.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Thanks for using Adobe Acrobat DC and we are sorry for the inconvienince caused due to this bug
We tried reproducing this issue in house but had no luck.

Can you please share below information to debug the issue ?

1. Can you please try upgrading to our latest Acrobat version and check whether you are still observing this issue or not ? To update Go to 'Help-> Check for Updates'.
2. If reproducible please share the complete Crash logs( By Copying the crash logs in a text file and uploading it here).

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Mittal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I cannot check for updates the way you described, I run into an error 301 (see attachment). I downloaded Acrobat through the Adobe Cloud app recently so it's definitely not an old build and the cloud app doesn't show updates available (I regularly get updates of other Adobe apps). I managed to crash Acrobat by trying to sign a document and saved the crash log in an .rtf file. Hope this helps you to investigate further.

Reagrds,

Tamás

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @bios_traphik 

We are waiting for your input to proceed further on this issue.

-Thanks & Regards

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I didn't check this email address for a few days and only saw your reply just now. See my answer above.

Thanks,

Tamás

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, are there any updates on this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines