Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

<allay of being scanned document>

Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i scan documents (put doc in same direction on sanner), scanned documents result in mixed direction

some of them are upper side and other is down side so how can i get fixed direction?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described when creating pdf from scan the text is in a mixed direction.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to create the PDF using scanner? Please try to create the PDF from the Adobe Acrobat DC File menu > Create > PDF from scanner and see if that helps.

Also make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20145 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

What is the make and model of the scanner you are using? Please check for any missing/pending updates for printer/scanner and firmware and try updating it and check if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you scanning r/v documents and each second page (the verso page indeed) is reversed? Or are you scanning mixed formats, like portrait and landscape?

What tool are you using to scan? I have to admit that I rarely use Acrobat to scan to PDF as my scanner (MF printer) does output a PDF file. So, if something gets wrong it is related to the parameters that I entered into my scanner.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines