• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac macOS Catalina user plus Adobe Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing problems since my Mac was updated to Catalina. The Adobe Acrobat I had did not function more. My technicalservice instaled a new one that was ok for 3 weeks, then had to install some type of patches, but is not ok. I think I must by a new version to download directly from you page? That will work ok with my macOS Catalina 10.15.5? IF yes, I will require a technical assistance? Will your technical support provide remote support?  [Personal Information removed by Moderator] Alberto

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alberto Fonseca

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are experiencing issues with Adobe Acrobat on Mac Catalina.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat?

Please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat 2015, 2017 or DC inatalled on Mac Catalina . Go to Help > Check for Updates. For more information you may also refer to the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/mac-64bit-compatibility.html

If it still doesn't work, please get in touch with our chat team for remote help using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines