• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS X: Missing right context-menu

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As several Windows users have asked (Right-click menu missing "combine files to pdf" option Adobe Acrobat XI ProCombine files, right click context menu for combine now missing​, Right-click context combine files option), I too would like to know how to restore the Combine Files in Acrobat option in OS X's Finder's context menu.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Hi Elizabethk62677237,

As of now, we do not have the option to combine files using context menu, available on a Mac operating System.

-Harsha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elizabethk62677237,

As of now, we do not have the option to combine files using context menu, available on a Mac operating System.

-Harsha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me if there has been any development in this matter in the last 23 months? It would be awesome to have context menu functionality in MacOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's unreal that this isn't an option. Why am I spending $10/month when this incredibly basic functionality is missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Has this functionality been added to Mac/OSX?  Combine files to pdf via right-click is needed!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. I would be great to have this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines