• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mailing Address for Customer Service Complaint

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am becoming increasingly frustrated by having to talk to individuals whose language ofhabitual use is Hindi or some other non-English language.I have a problem and a complaint that has arisen from Adobe's inability or refusal to address the problem. The nature of the problem and the disappointing experiences with Adobe CS reps working from home in India has excalated my dissatisfaction to the level that I want to address the problem in writing to Adobe, before handing the matter over to consumer advocacy organizations and to legislators.

Can anyone provide a mailing address for Adobe Customer Service. I do not want a telephone number nor an email nor a website. I want a snailmail address.  Thank you in advance.

Rev. Ch. Harold W. Vadney

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe such an address exists, but you can try one of their offices: https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact/offices.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day Mr. Vadney,

All of our offices our closed right now due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, so if you were to mail a letter, I'm not sure anyone would be there to receive it and take action.

I'm sending you a private message through this community platform to continue this conversation. I have access to the team that would normally respond to a handwritten letter.

Thank you,

David Kastendick

Sr. Manager, Social Customer Care & Community Strategy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I responded at length and in detail to your message.

I have not yet received the courtesy of a reply, nor a fix to the problem.

Please do provide your update as soon as possible.

H. Vadney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your post...

Are you saying:

• People are speaking in Hindi and not English, or
  • People are speaking English with an accent you have trouble understanding?

A separate point is if you are getting help with your problem. Did you get help with your Acrobat problem? If not, what is your problem [with Acrobat]? 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your inquiry.

They are not speaking Hindi or any of the other Indian regional languages; they are speaking English, sometimes with a heavy accent, but it's akin to English. The problem is that they are speaking English but not quite understanding what I am saying. If you speak a foreign language you will appreciate that you can make intelligible sounds and even speak the respective language fairly comprehensibly but have difficulty in aural comprehension, that is, you are unable to catch everything in the language or misunderstand some things. In one case, I repreated myself so many times I simply thanked the party and terminated the call! That's not my idea of customer care? Unless Adobe is providing anxiety and frustration on top of some very dubious practices.

As to the second part of your questions, multiple lengthy and unproductive telephone calls, emails, and posts have yielded nothing but nothing. The best Adobe has done so far is to ask if the problem has been solved! An idiotic question at best! Wouldn't Adobe know if the problem were solved; Adobe is the only party I am aware of who can solve the problem.

If you have any constructive suggestions, please be so kind to share them. I have been incredibly inconvenienced by this idiotic situation and am not happy.

H. Vadney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines