• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MAKE IT STOP :-( Adobe Library validator pop up

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this pop up every time I open a PDF online. I went through Task Manager and shut of Genuine Monitor and Software Integrity Services from Adobe, but this still pops up. I hit the "don't show me this message again" button and it still pops up. Other than dleeting Adobe and never using it again, what other options do i have? Xodos doesn't give me this issue either. Neither does Bluebeam... please help.

AV.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click don't show and allow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does it do? Why should he allow it? Im also having this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can stop using IE and switch to the new Chromium based Edge browser that is the best option. If you must use IE, you can administrativley suppress the prompt by deploying the following registry settings to systems:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{711389B0-F93D-4DD6-B068-3CA350D72466}

REG_SZ AppName=AGCInvokerUtility.exe

REG_SZ AppPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient

REG_DWORD Policy=3

Additional details about this setting here. I chose to use the machine section of the registry as we had another app already using a similar process:

https://www.adamfowlerit.com/2017/08/suppress-website-wants-open-web-content-using-program-computer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines