Highlighted

Making pdf only clickable

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys im not pro in acrobat and i have question , I want to do a pdf only clickable , I made a text and i link it to a page but iwant to hide the another pages , For example i want to do pdf only like a menu just click to a word and showing u the page and press back to the main menu not showing another pages.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Making pdf only clickable

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys im not pro in acrobat and i have question , I want to do a pdf only clickable , I made a text and i link it to a page but iwant to hide the another pages , For example i want to do pdf only like a menu just click to a word and showing u the page and press back to the main menu not showing another pages.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible using Templates and scripts, but it's not easy. Why would you want to do it, anyway? It's just cumbersome for the user...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply , I want to do a like online food menu to show the customers what we have not just scrolling down to see all the pages 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if someone wants to search the entire menu, or print it? Your fancy layout is going to prevent them from being able to do it...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't understand.  Can you please rephrase your question and give us some context?

For example, what is meant by a clickable PDF?  Is this for a website?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to do a food menu just clicks not scrolling  , for example if you go to restaurant and they give you a tablet to show you what they have the highlights was Starter - Burgers - drinks ...etc

and when u press the starter text the page will go to starter menu only and when u press back you will go to the main menu not just scrolling all the menu 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a tablet and put it in Kiosk mode. Then open the file in Full Screen mode, but before that disable the option to advance by clicking (via Edit - Preferences - Full Screen).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your document contain a Table of Contents?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0