Merge multiple PDF and convert external links to local

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like ask if there is a solution or app to merge multiple pdf files with external links to convert them to local ones. I have a structure of pdf files with many links targeting page in the another document. All the links refers to documents in the structure of course. I would like to merge them to one pdf file only and keep the links working targeting to the pages within the new document and not origin external document. I already tried a couple of apps or plug-in to Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. But so far no success. Does anyone already found the solution, please? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean that a link from file A to file B would point to the same spot even after the two are merged?

I don't know of any such pre-existing tool, although it's possible it exists. I've created similar things in the past and would be happy to work on this project for you, if you're interested in hiring a professional to develop it for you. It will have to be a stand-alone tool, though. I don't think this is possible within Acrobat itself (maybe with a plugin).

You can contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines