• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Method to use Adobe Sign features as a form for folks with Reader only?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explanation: My department has a form that is designed to collect multiple signatures, in order, from different people in our (very large) organization.  Each time the form is used, though, there is a change in whose signatures are required.  Traditionally, the admins of each department have handled the extremely manual process of collecting these signatures one by one before sending them back to my department for final processing. 

Adobe Sign's function would be perfect for helping to automate this process and make life easier for everyone; the problem is, I do not have the time to update the Signer Profiles every single time it is needed, and most of the admins don't have/need/want access to the same toolset.  

Need: I am looking to create an Adobe Sign form where the various Signer Profiles are generated based on data entered in a Prefill field that any admin can fill out, rather than me having to go in and manually adjust the form with Adobe Sign every time it is needed.

I am only now learning about text tags and conditional formatting in Adobe, so I am still trying to parse out what all it can do.  Unfortunately, we have a strict deadline and so need this form asap.  Thus, I am hoping someone in the community more familiar with the program can provide some guidance to at least direct my time and energy on a viable path forward.

Thoughts:

Is there is a text tag/code that, based on pre-fill fields completed by the admins, will automatically generate and apply a signer profile to the form, and start the document along the signature-gathering workflow?

Or maybe there is a method by which an Excel .csv upload doc could be used to auto populate the signer profiles?   

Attachment:I am affixing a sample of what we would ideally want.  The actual form is longer with four Blocks and 10 signature lines, though which need to be signed can vary based on a variety of criteria.  Ideally, I would use conditional formatting to show/hide fields based on these criteria which would be selected through a check box/drop down, but that's another set of questions altogether...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/walk-throughs/advice.

TOPICS
How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?