• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft Azure Admin Consent

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to give our users permission for Adobe Acrobat DC to access their OneDrive files. The integrated app permission is set not to allow users to give permission to integrated apps and this has to be done by a global admin.

Microsoft's current procedure for doing this is to get the URL when signing in and change it to include "prompt=admin_consent".

My problem is that sign in screen seems to use an integrated browser and I cannot get this URL.

Can any one help me retrieve this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to configure Microsoft azure with Acrobat DC, is that correct?

Please refer to the steps given in the following help document on how to: Configure Microsoft Azure for use with Adobe SSO

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure this is what I want, but thanks anyway.

In our organisation, add-ins that require access to company data, need to be pre-approved by the administrator.

Support - Office.com Untitled.png

So when you try to add OneDrive as a storage location, this is shown:

Untitled.png

We have managed to pre-approve other add-ins by modifying the sign-in URL to include "prompt=admin_consent" but Acrobat DC seems to use an integrated browser for this and we are unable to retrieve the URL.

We just need to know if there is way to retrieve this.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can retrieve the URL by trying to sign in with the account that is not present in this tenant.

This way, you'll get the app id and can provide the admin consent.

The link to add Adobe Acrobat to enterprise apps is

https://login.windows.net/common/oauth2/authorize?response_type=id_token&client_id=97bd680b-f203-491...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have sent you a private message, please check the inbox for the same.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems as Adobe do not have a clue in how to resolve this issue, as they keep referring me to the same article, which is not related.

So if anyone who is not a member of Adobe who has come across this, please let me know.

Looks like we will have to seek an alternative solution if 'Admin Consent' can't be achieved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a year later, has anyone found a way to make "admin consent" work for Onedrive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still unclear how to resolve this and whitelist Adobe Acrobat on the tenant level, therefore allowing non-admin users to view their OneDrive files in Acrobat Reader DC. Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Document Cloud have been added to Enterprise Applications in Azure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines