Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mises à jour automatique - Automatic updates

Participant ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je ne parviens pas à empecher la mise àjour automatique de l'applicaton Acobat DC.

Dans les "Préférences/Utilitaire de mise à jour/", quand je decoche l'option "installer automatiquement les mises à jour", Adobe me demande d'autoriser l'installation d'un utilitaire, j'autorise et ensuite quand je reviens vérifier, l'option est toujours cochée.

Comment éviter cette mises à jour automatique d'Acrobat DC, cela ne se produit pas avec les autres applications.

Hello,

I'm not abble to avoid the updating of Acrobat DC.

When I turn off the option "automatiqly install updates", Adobe ask me to confirm intallation of a new application. I validate it, but when I verify the option it's always true.

How to avoid the update of Acrobat DC, it's ok withe the other Adobe applications

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stoverpd

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the Auto updater keeps on enabling by itself.

Acrobat's Auto-update setting can be managed by its Preferences setting. Exactly as you did. 

In you case, while changing the preferences setting, it requires your Admin password. I believe either you have got it installed on work computer, which requires administrator password or its an Enterprise license?

• When changing preferences setting, Edit>Preferences>Updater> unchecked>Automatically Install updates>entered password(as requested)> make sure you press OK> and Reboot Acrobat 
  • Reopen Acrobat and check back.
  • If it still reverting to check the Automatic install updates then you probably need to check with your IT Admin to get the permission, in order to make such changes.

Note: Adobe doesn't recommend to disable the auto updater. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I thank you for your return, but it's not OK. I work on my personal Imac of wich I'm the administrator. So I use my password administrator to validate this option of the application to install a new utility.

I tried to do the procédure and at the end click on "ok", then reboot Acrobat, restart, ....but the option is always on true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ton mot de passe local pour l'admin devrait être suffisant. Il s'agit de s'approprier les droits locaux pour modifier des paramètres protégés.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci de me répondre,

mon mot de passe est correct, et j'ai tous les droits d'administration. Lorsque je dois faire la même opération pour d'autres applications tout est ok... p.ex pour restaurer des applications ou modifier des programmes directement au sein des applications. 

Là avec Acrobat, cela ne focntionne pas. D'ailleurs il n'est pas indiqué quel utilitaire Adobe demande d'installer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines