• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving a textbox from very close will refocus you to the top left corner of it

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I basically make forms fora living and have been using Acrobat for  more than a year now. Relatively recently I've been having this issue where my view gets refocused to the top right corner of the textbox I'm moving while I absolutely don't need to see that part of it. 

I'm trying to align the textbox to a line on the form so the text would be written accurately on the line. But for that I need to be zoomed in a lot to move the textbox to the exact position I want. So I zoom in at 6400% to be as accurate as can be. At 6400% I don't see the top of the textbox which is fine, but the moment I move it in the place I think will be best, acrobat will systematically move me so I can see to top left corner of the textbox. When acrobat does so, I have to go back down every time to double check what I did.

I don't need and also don't want to see the top left corner of the texbox when I move it. I simply want to see what I was seeing at the time I moved the textbox, I want to review the positionning of it before I move on. This issue is rather annoying considering I have to unzoom, scroll down, zoom back in to properly review what I did every time. I add in around 500 to 1000 textbox per day. You can probably see why this is a big issue now.

If there's anything I can do on my side to make this stop I'd appreciate a lot any assistance in that regard. If not please fix this issue accordingly or add in a setting that would stop acrobat from moving me to the top left corner of the textbox.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

NOTE : the screenshot "pdf 6400 view" shows what I see before moving the textbox. The screenshot "pdf 6400 view after" shows what I see exactly after moving the textbox.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think thst is a bug or design behavior.

Just recently, a few days ago, I was mentioning about this to another user in this community.

It is indeed very difficult to get work done everytime you zoom in and out using the Prepare Form tool and have to try and find where were you at in that page.

In my case, for example, when you zoom at 3200 it simply scrambles the fields, and doesn't even hold the

proportions for those objects.

They are completely misplaced and overlapping with other areas of the current work space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines