• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving/Positioning a Check Box on a PDF Form

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a form via Adobe DC.  I am attemping to place check boxes in several precise locations within the form.  I have been succesful at creating and sizing the check boxes.  However, I have not been successful at placing/positioning them where I need them to be.  I have attempted to do so via every means I am aware of.  Simply grabbing and dragging is not working.  The best description of my results that I can provisde is that the box is very hard to maneuver.  It seems apparent that the box is jumping/snapping to a grid or something. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the question in the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you have mentioned, you are experiencing issues with the check box placement in the PDF as it drifts from the required position. Is that right?

If yes, please check if it is an issue with a particular file or with other files too.

Would you mind sharing the sample file on which the issue occurs? We would like to check it on our end. You may generate a link to the file using the Share option in PDF (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/sharing-pdfs.html). 

Share the current Acrobat version number and OS used on the machine.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable the entry snap to grid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can set the field's exact location via its Properties window, Position tab, or by using a script, if you know the coordinates you want to place it on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines