Highlighted

MS Word can not create pdf after installation Adobe DC

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the installation of  Adobe DC the following error occures in MS Word ErrorAcrobat.JPG

Adobe DC is running well and my Adobe account looks good. Before the installation of Adobe DC I had nor problem to create a pdf file with MS Word.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MS Word can not create pdf after installation Adobe DC

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the installation of  Adobe DC the following error occures in MS Word ErrorAcrobat.JPG

Adobe DC is running well and my Adobe account looks good. Before the installation of Adobe DC I had nor problem to create a pdf file with MS Word.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

When you try to create a PDF using Adobe PDF Printer or the Convert to Adobe PDF (PDFMaker function) feature from various applications, you see the following error. It Seems to be the sync issue between MS Office and Acrobat DC subscription.

Open Acrobat>Sign Out and Sign In to reactivate the subscription.

To fix this problem, try the following solutions in the order they appear below-

Solution-1

End the acrotray.exe process using the Task Manager

Solution:2

1- Sign in with an account that has a valid subscription, if prompted.

2- Confirm that the PDF creation is working fine from within Acrobat

3- In Acrobat, choose Tools > Create PDF. Select any file and convert it to PDF.

4- After the selected file is converted to PDF, end the AcroTray.exe process using the Task Manager. To do so, follow the steps suggested in solution-1

Solution:3 https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-pdf-creation-cannot-continue.html#Solution3Temporarilydisab...

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0