Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi pages per sheet : how to make the pages cover fully the sheet

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi! 

When I try to print PDF file with multi pages function, the document would shrink and not cover fully the page. For example when I put borders you can see there's a lot of free space between the pages and each page is really small so even reading is difficult. My friend prints multi pages and it comes out perfect and bigger than mine. Im not sure if she uses adobe acrobat or adobe reader. I want to resize the pages so it will cover fully the whole sheet . How I can do it? Please help out this clueless college student

BTw i need 4 pages per sheet

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if there aren't large margins on your PDf page, and you're zoomed in close enough to not notice them.  If you move your mouse down to the lower left of a page, and take your hand off the mouse, you should see a report of that page's physical size show up. This might help troubleshoot if there is blank unwanted space there.  Below is a screenshot of my 4-up print dialog box.  Are your pages (assuming letter size) previewing differently?

print_4up.png

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also tap ctrl-0 (zero) to zoom to fit the entire page.  This too will let you know if there's 'paper' beyond where you think.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Thanks for replying! When i print the sheet it appears as i said, with
shribked pages and blank spaces

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tick the Show Page Borders check-box in the Print dialog to see the actual size of your pages...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines