• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multifile File Optimize not working anymore.

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I used to be able to optimize multiple files in Adobe Acrobat Standard DC and now I can't.

I click optimize

Click the little arrow next to Reduce File Size

And all I can do is reduce the pdf that is currently shown.

In the past I could optimize many files by dragging and dropping them into a box.

This changed a few months ago.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times.

Please help, I optimize MANY MANY files per week and I'm really frustrated.  This is the feature I use most and I'm paying a monthly fee for it.  I can't find an direct Adobe help, either a phone number or on-line chat.

Someone once told me to make a macro or something, but I don't have that version and I'm not going to pay anymore money for a feature I used to have!!!

Please help.

-- Bob V.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This box you used to drag into - where was it, how did it work? The more details the better, it might have been some kind of add-on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The optimizer is a feature of Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All.

I found a suppot a number and Adobe informed me that this feature is no longerr available in the Standard Version.  I need to upgrate to the Pro version.

I thought it would cost me more $$$, I'm paying $13.77/month for standard.  They offered me the Pro version for $10.xx/month.  AND I get a rebate for this month for the difference.  WOOOHOOO to Adobe.

Thank you everyone.

-- Bob V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines