Highlighted

Multiple drop down lists

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have 10 drop down lists with the same data in each one.  I don't want to manually type in all the text in each drop down list.  Is there a easy and quick way to import the data into the drop down list?  Thanks

Name all 10 fields same, then input data into one field and all fields will have same data , afterwards change field names.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multiple drop down lists

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have 10 drop down lists with the same data in each one.  I don't want to manually type in all the text in each drop down list.  Is there a easy and quick way to import the data into the drop down list?  Thanks

Name all 10 fields same, then input data into one field and all fields will have same data , afterwards change field names.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 1
amandagi LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - it worked.  Regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0