Highlighted

My form doesn't work on mobile devices

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a lengthy form in Adobe Acrobat 2017. When I email the form to myself and try to fill it out on my mobile device, it doesn't work. Any recommendations? 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My form doesn't work on mobile devices

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a lengthy form in Adobe Acrobat 2017. When I email the form to myself and try to fill it out on my mobile device, it doesn't work. Any recommendations? 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sending it to Acrobat Reader on the mobile device? (There are many PDF reading apps out there now, most are useless for forms; even Adobe's own apps are very limited on mobile)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I emailed it to myself from my desktop computer and tried to open on my personal mobile device (iPhone) to test it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0