Highlighted

My free Acrobate version does not allow me to use it Free.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have just downloaded Acrobate free war but every time they want me to join a pay version or they give me  a 7 days evaluation tonly hen I have to pay.

What can I do to get the the 100% freeware. please?

Thanks

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My free Acrobate version does not allow me to use it Free.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have just downloaded Acrobate free war but every time they want me to join a pay version or they give me  a 7 days evaluation tonly hen I have to pay.

What can I do to get the the 100% freeware. please?

Thanks

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what did you download from where? The only “freeware” is Adobe Acrobat Reader, not Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Standard.

To download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to https://get2.adobe.com/reader/, uncheck the options for so-called “optional offers” and click on the Download Acrobat Reader button.

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

This is what I do but eventually at the moment of using a service (in my case to join several PDF together) I get this:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/fr/fr/landing/pdf-pack-combine.html?trackingid=Q75XPVJ7&ttid=cmbnfls1&DTPr...

Always, I can't start my work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They do not allow me to use the service without usibg a pay option (even a free trial one since I do not want pay after 1 week. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course Adobe wants you to pay. That isn't a freeware product!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are versions which are freeware,my friends would never pay, most people do not pay, there must a trick and a real way to get a freeware or something similar.

Any idea? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works like this. Acrobat Reader is completely free. You can use it to view PDF, print, fill in forms, add notes. ALSO Adobe have paid services. Such as create PDF, combine PDF, export to other formats, edit PDF. These are NEVER free from Adobe. Tool buttons like "Edit" in Acrobat Reader take you to a chance to pay. The basic functions (o view PDF, print, fill in forms, add notes...) are still free.

Why? Because the free Acrobat Reader is free to get you hooked on PDF, so you will pay for more! This is normal with free apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Eric5F94 

And I assume that whatever you do for a living should be given away for “free” also, correct?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0