• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need digital signature to move as I type

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this has been asked or possible. What I'm doing is making a route sheet that will be filled in and signed electronically. The originator will also need to put their 1st initial,  middle initial, last name exactly 4 lines below the last line of typing then sign the document via certificate right above that.

I already formatted it so all they need to do is replace the name part with their info but need to know if it's even possible to make the signature box move with it as they fill out everything above it.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital signatures don't have a position. The wortheless signature appearances do, but my advice is to train people from the very start not to look at or expect appearances. Otherwise almost all the benefits of digital signatures are lost, because a fake can be made to fool them in seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible to move a field around on a page using a script, yes, but it will have to be done before the signature is applied.

The code for doing it can be a bit tricky, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines